How Many 2mg Valium is Equivalent to Xanax?
There have been various answers to this question, with different opinions and experiences. Here are some of the responses from users:
– KelTecRespec: 10mg of Diazepam (Valium) equals 0.5mg of Alprazolam (Xanax). Therefore, 20mg of Diazepam (Valium) would equal 1mg of Alprazolam (Xanax) and 40mg of Diazepam (Valium) is equal to 2mg of Alprazolam (Xanax).
– Pharmtech99: 20mg of Valium is equal to 0.25mg of Xanax.
– Benzoinfo37: Two 10mg Valium pills are as strong as (probably a little stronger) 1 2mg Xanax.
– Gtrsteve: Three to four Valiums 2mg are equivalent to 1mg Xanax. It’s actually 15mg of Valium = 1mg Xanax.
– John_prev767: Each mg of both Xanax and Valium are as equal as the other. If you have 1mg of Valium, it is the equivalent of 1mg of Xanax. Two mg of Xanax is the equivalent to 2mg of Valium. Valium stays in your system and affects your body, brain, and human functions for double the time that Xanax does.
– Cwake19: Ten 2mg Valium tablets equal a 1mg Xanax.
It’s important to note that everyone’s experience with these medications may differ, and it’s always best to consult with a healthcare professional before making any changes to your medication regimen. Additionally, it’s important to use these medications only as prescribed and to avoid becoming dependent on them.